Monday, May 13

My very best childhood friend gave birth to a baby boy last Jan 15!!! Woohoo! This marks the 3rd baby for our "childhood barkada" and from the news it looks like another cute addition to the chinese race. Check out those cheeks! And those are the chinkiest eyes I have ever seen...


I've always been in awe of women who decide to have kids. Especially naturally and most especially when they opt to do so without drugs (yes people..no drugs). I mean, for a guy, we just help make it basically. Were not part of that 9-month blessing, though sometimes I wish we should be. Although biblically, to bear the pains of childbirth was brought upon Eve by God from eating from the forbidden tree. But Adam ate from it to and he just go banished along with Eve so why'd Eve get punished twice?

I'll remember to bring that up when its my time to meet God.

In the meantime..cheers to Gulaman Girl and her baby! May you continue to be the best and coolest mommy I know. Im missing a lot out of everyone's lives but we'll always be together in spirit.

No comments: